Show Me A Dinosaur – Self Titled – “Izmoroz” Gold Edition, Limited 30
Izmoroz (Hoarfrost) refers to white ice crystals deposited on the ground or loosely attached to objects exposed to the free air such as grass blades, tree branches or leaves. It is formed by direct condensation of water vapour to ice at temperatures below freezing and occurs when air is brought to its frost point by cooling. Izmoroz symbolises the cold spring morning.
– 180g+ 33-RPM cut from 24bit masters on A-Side – B-Side with Smoke and Splatter vinyl
– 350gsm gatefold outer sleeve on reverse-board with golden hot foil and hand numbering on back
– Flood arctic blue printing on the inside of the gatefold-sleeve
– Black Anti-Static Innersleeve
– A6 printed inlay
– A7 printed inlay with handwritten download code
This edition is limited to 30 hand numbered units and was pre-sold at Bergmal Festival 2017 in Switzerland.