Glasir Unborn Giallarbru Edition, Limited 133
The Giallarbru was known as the bridge of death, a crystal bridge over the river Giall. It hung from a single thread and was guarded by the skeleton-like Modgud. The Giall flowed between the living and the dead and the giallbru seemed to be paved with stones of glittering gold but as Hermod rode over the bridge and looked down carefully at the stones, he saw that they were only tears which had been shed round the beds of the dying, only tears and yet they made the way seem brighter.
– 180g+ 45-RPM cut from 24bit masters on ultra clear with heavy gold splatter vinyl
– 350gsm outer sleeve on reversboard with black flooded inside
– 250gsm printed innersleeve on reversboard with black flooded inside
– Band-Insert made in Switzerland
– Heavyweight vinyl featuring stunning full artwork by Alex CF.
A masterful aural descent into darkness, the fury of the mind and the unwavering firmness of will to cling to life.
“Unborn” is the first EP by Texas based sonic seekers Glasir and the first Elusive Sound release.
Unborn conjures a bleak and lonely existence, when one loses his heart and falls prey to the recklessness of despair, peers deep into the darkness and dares to dream dreams that no mortal should ever dream.
Glasir have become the glorified tree. Unborn is magnificent and snuffs out all that we have heard this year in a heartbeat.